My Running List of “Cancer Fightin’ Words”
I read somewhere long ago that every cell in my body is listening to my thoughts. I sure don’t know how the mind/body connection works in the healing process but I am beginning a running list of “Cancer Fightin’ Words” , that I will be adding to sometimes. If anyone reading this has more postive affirmations to add, feel free. Feelings and circumstances are not in charge of my life. God is. Out with all defeated, negative thinking in with positive “self talk”. I do not have room in my mind and life for negativity.
– Cancer does not stand a chance with My Daddy, who is my personal Great Physician in charge. If God wants to heal me, I will be healed in His perfect timing. It’s an effortless snap for Him. If that is not His very best for me, than He has something even better.
– My body is strong and resilient and to the best of my knowledge I am beating cancer and getting healthier every day. I have every reason to be full of hope.
– In Christ I am an over comer. I am a victorious child of God. Nothing is too hard for God and I am His.
-. I nourish myself with wholesome foods that build my body up and make it stronger.
– Paula Oliver is not a giver-upper. She is a warrior. She is a fighter. She is a soldier for the Lord, on His mission in life.
-. Paula Is a breast cancer survivor, that’s what she is.
– Paula is busy living an abundant life in Christ.
– You, Paula Girl are FULL of courage. You are brave because the same God who was in the lion’s den with Daniel is with you every moment. The same God who walked through the flames with Shadrack, Meshack, and Abendigo is holding YOUR hand in your fire , Paula. Take heart. Take courage. God is with you all the way. He will never, ever leave or forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 is a promise.
This entry was posted in Quotes and Excerpts
. Bookmark the permalink